[Prev][Index]

cse308 - finishing up!

I think many of us, including me of course, were happy to see so many
great projects through the presentations this week and last week.
Congratulations to all of you who have done a great job with both the
projects and the presentations!  Believe it or not, some groups have
finished everything.  For the rest, just try to finish the last bit
really well; help each other in the group, as many of you have already
been doing greatly also.

Hand in your project report by Monday morning, give your demo by
Tuesday, and you will be all done.  Have a nice winter break!

As I said in class, all presentation evaluation are due today; if you
have not handed them in, you need to leave them under my office door
before I come in early tomorrow morning.

Annie