[Next][Index]

cse308 - announcement

I clarified/repeated a number of administrative aspects of the course
at the beginning of the last lecture.  I am taking the opportunity of
testing the mailing list to repeat some of them here.

. For all course-related information, please see the course homepage:
	http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~cse308/

. We have two TAs Jingyu Yan and Aili Li.
  You may go to meet them at their office hours.

. Course newsgroup is sbcs.cse308.
  You may use it to communicate with others who also read it (email me
  for things you want ME to know; I don't read newsgroups regularly).

. "Due in class" means that you should bring printed/written copies
  to class on the due date.  For hw1, this is Part II and III; if you
  did not submit a hardcopy yet, do it this Thursday in class.  For
  future assignments, no late submission will be accepted (i.e., it
  would get 0).

. Read assignments carefully for additional submission requirements,
  if any, e.g., about electronic versions.  If you have any question
  about the homework, ask early.  (I did answer many email questions
  this past weekend, but it is not guaranteed, e.g., I will be away at
  a conference the coming weekend.)

. See hw2 (and check with me about your group project by this Friday).

Annie
--
If you did not receive this msg, then your email address on our record
is wrong or missing, and you should email me the correct one.