[Prev][Next][Index]

cse308 - groups and projects

I think I have eventually addressed all the group requests.
Please see the Groups on the course page if you were not
certain about some of your group members at class time today.

We are also continuously updating the Projects on the page
as the remaining students fix their webpages or URL problems.

If your group has not let me know about the project you want
to choose, please do so by tomorrow morning.  Collaboration
in software engineering is not easy, same as other
collaborations in life :), but we should all try to get the
best possible out of it.

Reminder: Hw2 is due next Tuesday, even though I am not here.

Hw3 is for each group to read Chapter 3 of the textbook and
hand in a project plan, and for each person to hand in what
he/she did for the week.

Annie