[Prev][Next][Index]

cse308 - group change

Since 3 people dropped (or were not officially registered for) the
course, I am able to disband a group into other groups.  The disbanded
group has not been able to get together due to conflict---I see a real
problem here.

This change means that almost all groups have six people now, and
several groups (those that were short of 6) were affected.  So please
look at the new Groups on the webpage to see if you got a new member,
or if you were in the disbanded group (the old 15th group if you count
in order).

If you think it is hard to coordinate with your group, then you should
try this job of assigning all groups, and satisfying all constraints,
and be fair!

Annie